Monday, August 23, 2010

Which Works Best?


#1

#2


#3

#4

I am having trouble picking from these four political cartoons for my paper.  I believe that you can elaborate on three and four the most because you can bring in all of the issues related to the cartoon.  Yet I would probably end up having to do some research for my paper.  Is that allowed?  The second one I am also leaning toward because I am living the consequences of  the issue in the cartoon first hand.  Therefore my paper might turn out with a better tone.  Although my only concern with this one is, will there be enough to write about? Help!

 I guess, after writing this blog, I realized that I automatically eliminated that first choice.  However, I will leave the picture up because I believe it to be pretty funny.

2 comments:

  1. I think I like the second one too. I watched my undergrad tuition nearly double from the time I started until I graduated...and then it rose even more when my younger sisters went to the same school. I'm not sure exactly how UT's rates are moving, but I imagine that they'll be starting to do something similar. So yeah, I like that choice, and I think you could do a lot with it!

    ReplyDelete