Monday, November 22, 2010

Little Brother 2

I'll admit, I'm not to the point in the book that I need to be at, I am only at chapter 9 though we need to be at 17.  I plan on reading during the many hours I will be spending in airports as well as on the plane this break. 

So as of Chapter nine this is what I think.  What happend to Darrel?!?! They mention him every once in a while, but really what happend?  Are we soupose to assume that he is dead?  Is he going to re appear later in the book?  Is he still detained?  Are they taking care of him at the DHS since he was stabbed?  This little fact that I would like to know distractes me from the rest of the book the entire time I am reading. 

I'm starting to be able to follow the Tech stuff alittle more but not much.  I really think that Cory over played that aspect of the book.  I feel that he probably looses a lot of his audience during these points in his book.

Another aspect that I would like to see, Marcus's dad acctually get mad at the DHS!  I can't help but feel bad for Marcus.  His dad has no idea what has happend to him, and he's not allowed to tell him.  Marcus tries things to show his dad his point, he blows up for a brife second and then hes fine again!

Well that's it so far.

2 comments:

  1. It gets better towards the end and the reader isn't left with any serious questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrea! You find out a little later what happened to Darryl. I have to say I was really surprised, but I still do not really have a clue how this book is going to end. I have also gotten used to all the technological talk. It speeds up and gets more exciting! : )

    ReplyDelete