Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Little Brother 3

Overall Thoughts Of Little Brother

  • I thought a lot of it shadowed 1984, I know this we also said in class, however I seemed to find myself thinking about it a  lot.
  • A lot of the actions the DHS took were extreme, yet they aren't too far off of what is going on today
  • I thought Mr. Bevill made a really great correlation with the current airport security threats and the book.  Personally, I don't think that the airport security has gone to far.  The pictures are private, and if you chose to not go through normal regulations then they have to check you some way so the pat down is necessary.
  • I thought a lot of the technology explanations and the DHS punishments seem pretty realistic, yet I did find the fact that Marcus was in high school and so were his friends slightly detracting.  To me there might be a high school student who could pull these types of things off but the chances are slim to none.   

No comments:

Post a Comment