Monday, November 15, 2010

Little Brother

So, Supposedly we are all supposed to be thru 2/3's of Litter Brother by now.  I'm just now at chapter nine, which is sad because I haven't been neglecting the reading, I just read really slow.  Anyways What do you all think of the book so far? I found myself only liking the parts where the DHS was present.  Any other time I thought the whole Technology part was way over done, and I find myself lost.  Over all It's pretty good, but it get dry in areas.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Andrea! I am not very far along either, but I am planning on reading a lot more tonight. I like it so far. The technology is hard for me to follow sometimes, but it keeps my attention, which I have to admit is quite a feat for books. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrea! I totally understand your point of views on the book. Most of the time I'm really interested, it just that a few times it almost seems too ridiculous. I really just fascinated me that almost all of this stuff is out there now, and I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete