Monday, November 8, 2010

My Research Proposal


-My Ted Talk, and basis for my paper

 When following the bible is it impossible not to pick and chose what rules you follow, therefore how can anyone call themselves a good Christian if they have to break some rules?


 Why I choose this topic.
-Started looking for polygamy
-Then I looked for Cults & Religions
-Saw Jacob's talks
-Agreed with many of the points



Why is this a good argument?
(Can you pick and chose what you follow in the Bible?)

-Highly Controversial
-Many sides to the argument

1.      No, you must follow everything
2.      Yes, but only the rules that are out dated
3.      Yes, as long as you follow the major ones like Thou shall not steal or Thou shall not covet thy neighbor’s wife, then your fine
4.      No, You do not have to follow any of Gods rules to be a good Christian



No comments:

Post a Comment