Monday, November 1, 2010

iHate iSources

Since the lecture on how to Research for the iSearch project I have been meaning to to actually start the searching.  Though the steps are seemingly simple, I still feel like starting this research is this a task all in its self.  Therefore today I am going to sit my self down at my desk and I am not going to get up until I have made progress in the research portion of this project.  Any body have another suggestions in how to start the research any differently than Mr. Bevill did?

1 comment:

  1. I started to look some stuff up, but I ended up getting more confused than when I started. My topic is pretty open (why obesity rate are rising just as quickly as starvation rates) and the research is sort of a mess. If you come up with any good hints let me know! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete